Medical school is about more than just the lectures and small groups, and we really want each student to get involved with something that they love. From clubs and interest groups to athletics and arts, the campus has a lot to offer.
To keep fit, the university offers trails, a skating rink, and a state-of-the-art gym. There are also medical events at the campus, provincial, and countrywide level to enjoy. So get out there and have some fun!
- Hippo Clubs/Interest Groups – Join through SchulichMeds.com and be sure to check the Hippo calendar for upcoming events.
- USC Clubs: Club List
- Getting involved in Western Media (gazette, radio, etc.): Western Media
- Mustang Athletics: Western Athletics Mobile App
- Campus Recreation Map (trails, facilities, etc.): Recreation Map (London)
- Ontario Medical Students’ Weekend – Province wide conference focusing on clinical skills and lectures each fall. Takes place at a different Ontario medical school each year. OMSW
- Med Games – Annual nation wide medical student athletic competition at McGill: Medgames 2017 FaceBook
- Tachycardia – A Schulich Medicine tradition! Music, dance, skits. Get involved or watch the show: Tachy Site